Spotlight on HR apprenticeships: Webinar for employers
By Sarah Wood
Local employers are invited to join Gloucestershire College's Business Hub team on Wednesday 20th January to discover more about the college's Level 3 and 5 HR apprenticeship programmes.
What you can expect from the free Zoom webinar between 2 and 3pm:
- Information about the college's Level 3 and 5 HR apprenticeship programmes
- Find out how Gloucestershire College has adapted its HR apprenticeships to include managing Covid restrictions and the impact of the pandemic within an organisation's HR department
- Find out about the government's new incentive payments for apprenticeships
- Expert apprenticeship advice and guidance
- Apprenticeship Q&A for employers with apprentices, or those looking to recruit apprentices or upskill their existing staff
Who can join the webinar?
- Professionals from businesses of all sizes and industries based in Gloucestershire and beyond
- Employers who have a current apprentice with GC or not
- Businesses interested in recruiting an apprentice
- Businesses interested in upskilling existing members of staff through apprenticeships and maximising free funding through the levy
- Professionals looking for expert, reliable apprenticeship advice
Sign up via Eventbrite here.
Find out more from firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.