Harrison Clark Rickerbys online cyber conference
By Sarah Wood
Cheltenham-based Harrison Clark Rickerbys solicitors is holding an online cyber conference later this year.
The webinar on 21st to 23rd September promises top-level content and thought leadership conversation on all things cyber.
Confirmed speakers include:
• FTI Consulting covering The threat from within - insider threats and commercial espionage
• Professor Pete Burnap of Cardiff University on AI for cyber security innovation
• Panel discussion on Managing risk - what you need to know about cyber insurance
• Ethical hacker, Mike G
• Vijay Rathour of Grant Thornton on Policing cyber
• A senior speaker from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
There will also be legal and commercial expertise from technology and cyber specialists at HCR, with more speakers and parallel streams being added to the programme.
Book your place here.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.