Back local talent and support the next generation of apprentices
By Sarah Wood
Gloucestershire College has talented young individuals looking for apprenticeship and career opportunities with local employers in a range of sectors.
The college is already working with over 1,000 businesses to deliver Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities, as well as acting as an intermediary for the government's new Kickstart Scheme. But it still needs more businesses to come forward.
Can your business provide a young person with an Apprenticeship, Traineeship or Kickstart Scheme placement?
The college has apprentices ready and waiting to join local companies. It offers a free matching service to help you find the apprentice that is right for you. Or if you already know who you would like to recruit, Gloucestershire College can get them signed up!
Gloucestershire College has over 45 apprenticeship programmes available from Level 2 all the way up to Degree qualifications.
For the first time, it is offering January 2021 apprenticeship starts for Engineering, Construction, Motor and Trade, along with AAT apprenticeships, so there is no need to wait for September.
For many programmes, apprentices can start at any point throughout the year. The college has an excellent pool of candidates ready and waiting to be given an apprenticeship, meaning your new recruit could start in only a matter of weeks.
Just some of the opportunities available are:
- Mechanical Engineering Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Level 3
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3
- Surveying Technician Level 3
- AAT Professional Accounting Taxation Technician Level 4
- Cyber Security Technician Level 3
- Business Administrator Level 3
- HR Consultant Level 5
- The college will handle the whole recruitment process for free. It will advertise your vacancy, pre-screen applicants and provide a shortlist of suitable candidates for businesses to make the final decision.
Get in touch with the college's Business Hub team on 01452 563400 or email@example.com
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.