Apprenticeship vacancies at SGS College
By Sarah Wood
South Gloucestershire and Stroud (SGS) College has several apprenticeship vacancies in a range of industries available around the county.
• Electrical installation apprentice, CF Roberts Ltd, Cheltenham - Level 3 installation electrician and maintenance electrician
• Apprentice teaching assistant, Chosen Hill School, Gloucester - Level 3 teaching assistant
• Apprentice teaching assistant/ learning support assistant, Maidenhill School, Stonehouse - Level 3 teaching assistant
• School administration and customer service apprentice, Minchinhampton School, Stroud - Level 2 customer service with administration
• Marketing apprentice, Nephos Ltd, Cheltenham - Level 3 digital marketer
• Mortgage and marketing administration, Precision Mortgages Ltd, Gloucester - Level 3 business administrator
• Installation and servicing engineer apprentice, Scott Total Security Ltd, Stroud - Level 3 fire emergency and security systems technician
• Customer service administration apprentice, Snapecall, Dursley - Level 2 customer service
• Security engineering apprentice, Ultra Vision Fire & Security Ltd, Gloucester - Level 3 fire emergency and security systems technician
• Apprentice fire and security engineer, CIA Fire and Security Ltd, Cirencester - Level 3 fire emergency and security systems technician
• Customer service and sales administrator apprentice, Hardwood Furniture Online Ltd, Stonehouse - Level 3 business administrator
• Business administrator apprentice, Amberley Publishing Holdings Ltd, Stroud - Level 3 business administrator
Find out more about the roles here.
To apply for the roles, you will need to create an account with the National Apprenticeship Service here.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.