Outdoor cinema in a stunning setting
By David Wood
A series of classic movies are being screened at a stunning Gloucestershire location next week.
De Vere Tortworth Court, near Wotton-under-Edge, is staging its season of outdoor cinema from Wednesday, July 7, to Monday, July 12.
Get comfy in your deckchair, pour yourself a glass of something you fancy and settle in to enjoy the uniquely atmospheric experience of outdoor cinema.
This summer the hotel has a programme of classics that are perfectly suited to this serene setting - whether you're watching them for the umpteenth time, or experiencing them for the first time on a big screen.
The hotel will also be screening some of the summer's biggest live sporting events. Food will be available to purchase from the hotel kitchens, as will drinks from the horsebox bar.
Situated within 30 acres of stunning parkland, De Vere Tortworth Court is a Grade II listed Mansion House hotel, which effortlessly combines original Victorian features with 21st century style and comfort. During their visit, guests can explore the estate grounds boasting one of Britain's finest arboretums housing over 300 plant and tree specimens.
The movies being shown are:
- Wednesday 7th July, 5pm - Romeo & Juliet (12A).
- Thursday 8th July, 5pm - The Italian Job (1969) (PG).
- Thursday 8th July, 8pm - Dirty Dancing (12A).
- Friday 9th July, 5pm - The Greatest Showman (PG).
- Friday 9th July, 8pm - Top Gun (12A).
- Saturday 10th July, 4pm - Mamma Mia (PG).
- Saturday 10th July, 8pm - Dirty Dancing (12A).
- Sunday 11th July, 4pm - The Greatest Showman (PG).
- Monday 12th July, 8pm - Top Gun (12A).
For further information and to book, visit www.devere.co.uk/tortworth-court/ or call 01454 263000.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.