WSP Solicitors take steps to welcome appointments
By Rob Freeman | 1st July 2020
WSP Solicitors is offering pre-booked appointments after adapting working and safety practises to reflect the Government's reduced coronavirus alert level.
While offices remain closed to the public, WSP is offering pre-booked appointments with legal practitioners at its offices in Stroud, Dursley and Gloucester.
The appointments are intended for clients unable to access digital communication such as video calls or if it the work being undertaken requires a face-to-face meeting.
Before offering the service, WSP surveyed a sample of current and past clients from the last on what safety measures they would like to see put in place - more than 99 per cent of those surveyed saying they were confident the business would achieve the high standard of protection for its clients.
To ensure the offices are the safest possible environment for clients and staff members, the following measures have been put in place:
- A deep clean of all three offices three times a week.
- Protective plastic screens will be introduced in reception together with hand sanitising facilities on entering the building.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE when meeting with clients.
- Signs in all offices will detail social distancing guidance to direct people safely around the offices.
- Intercom controlled access will be in place at each office to allow safe management of client numbers in waiting rooms.
WSP Solicitors is committed to providing results for their clients, even in such an unprecedented time.
They are working with care, diligence and flexibility to overcome any obstacles and continue to provide the service with which clients are accustomed.
A leading Gloucestershire law firm, WSP Solicitors has been offering support to people and businesses in Gloucestershire for more than 250 years.
Get in touch today on 01453 847200 and see full details of WSP Solicitors active risk assessment at wspsolicitors.com/coronavirus-notice
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.