Gloucestershire mobile speed camera locations for May 2021
By Matt Hall | 10th May 2021
Throughout the pandemic lock-down and the subsequent return towards normal traffic flows the Camera Enforcement Team (CET) have been visiting as many of the sites as possible to act as a reminder to drivers about their behaviour and to enforce against those who have been driving at excessive speeds or committing other offences.
The expectation is that each of the following locations will be visited at least once per week during the month of May:
- Tommy Taylors Lane (Handheld)
- King Edwards Avenue (Van and Handheld)
- The Avenue, Stinchcombe (Handheld and Van)
- B4173 Brookthorpe (handheld and Van)
- A46 Ashchurch, Tewkesbury (Van)
- Cheltenham Road East Churchdown (Handheld)
- B4228 Coleford (Van sites)
- A4136 Gloucester Road, Mitcheldean (Handheld)
- A429 Cirencester (Van sites)
- Oddington Road Stow on the Wold (handheld)
In an effort to reduce speeding in areas across the county, the priority sites are revealed each month. Visits to the other sites will continue but emphasis will be placed on the advertised locations.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.