Eagle Tower adopts Cheltenham-based charity CCP
By David Wood | 27th April 2021
The agreement, which is for the remainder of 2021 and all of 2022, will see Eagle Tower raising money for the charity, participating in their various fundraising activities and also allowing the charity to use some of the iconic building's facilities.
Cherie Lampitt, building manager for Eagle Tower, said: "The Eagle Tower team and many of the businesses operating from within the building have been huge supporters of CCP in the past.
"The amazing work that CCP conducts in the local community and support they offer to disadvantaged people and families always seems to strike a real chord with us here and we are immensely proud to commit to supporting them further.
"We understand that, if anything, demand for their services is likely to increase so we felt the time was right to put our relationship with them on a more formal basis and commit to supporting them over the next year and beyond."
Cordell Ray MBE, chief executive of CCP, said: "We have been fortunate enough to have benefited from the support of the team at Eagle Tower in the past and they have always been a joy to work with.
"It is great news for us that they have chosen to take their relationship with us to the next level and adopt us. The income we receive from our corporate partners really makes a big difference to the quality of service we can offer to those who need our help."
As part of the adoption, Eagle Tower will also be looking for ways in which they can enlist the help of the employees of the many businesses that are based in the building.
Eagle Tower factfile:
- Construction of Eagle Tower, the tallest building in Cheltenham, commenced in 1965 and it opened as headquarters for the insurance company Eagle Star.
- In 2003 it was bought by the current owners, Eagle Strategic Property Limited.
- Eagle Tower is a vibrant community of leased and semi-serviced offices in the heart of Cheltenham.
- It offers small/medium offices in a "business village" on a short-term licence or larger office spaces on a longer-term lease, offering over 86,000 sq ft of commercial office space over 15 floors.
- Eagle Tower also provides a virtual office address service and hire out meeting rooms.
For more information, visit https://www.eagletower.co.uk or call 01242 263852.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.