Workshop: How to Prepare for Innovation
By Sarah Wood
The Growth Hub in the Forest of Dean is holding a workshop on preparing for innovation next month.
How to Prepare for Innovation takes place on November 18 10am-1pm at Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean.
The free in-person event is for entrepreneurs, Innovators and people who want to drive innovation and change in their business.
It will look at how businesspeople can take those brilliant ideas forward and turn them into a reality, including:
• How to plan for success in innovation and change
• How to avoid some of the pitfalls faced by innovators
• How to use data to provide insights for your innovation
• How to communicate your ideas to different stakeholders
• Hints and tips on preparing your innovation and ideas
Find out more and book a place here Workshop | The Growth Hub
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.