Virtual careers fair for the Armed Forces Community
By Sarah Wood
An online careers fair from the British Forces Resettlement Service is taking place on 24-26 November.
The event will bring together employers, training providers, careers advice and the Armed Forces Community.
It will connect attendees with online exhibitors, giving access to jobs, videos, courses, social media channels and downloadable company information. It allows appointments, sending messages and viewing live and on demand webcasts.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future and looking for your next career?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs?
- Need CV advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
Events are open to the Armed Forces Community, including:
- Service leavers
- Reserve forces
- Partners and families
- Civilians working for the MoD
What's on offer:
- Jobs and careers
- Further training
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV advice
- Business advice
- Live and on demand webinars
- Live Q&As
Register for a place here.
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.