Short courses at Gloucestershire College
By Sarah Wood
Sometimes you need to brush up on your workplace skills or learn something new - and Gloucestershire College has the courses to suit you.
The college's short courses are perfect for individuals looking to enhance their professional skills or for employers wanting to address specific challenges within their business.
The college offers:
- Assertiveness at work (Full day)
- Coaching and mentoring (Full day)
- Conflict management (Full day)
- Culture change in your business (Half day)
- Effective appraisals (Full day)
- How to have tricky conversations in the workplace (Half day)
- Increasing productivity without increasing headcount (Half day)
- Mental toughness and resilience (Full day)
- FREE Certificate in Lean organisation management techniques Level 2 (9 weeks)
- FREE Certificate in equality and diversity Level 2 (9 weeks)
To book your place on the short courses, email Gloucestershire College's Business Hub team firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.