Plan for the future with UCAS Hub
By Sarah Wood
Students who are looking to apply to university or for an apprenticeship in the next couple of years can now get their plans and options organised in one place with UCAS Hub.
UCAS Hub helps students plan their next step, without endless screenshots and scrawled post-it notes. The Hub means they can save their progress and carry on whenever they want - whether that is in an hour, a month or a year.
UCAS has created lots of handy tools to help students make choices and start their application:
- The explore tool - search subjects and discover courses
- The notepad - keep thoughts about the next step in one place
- Apprenticeship finder - for the latest vacancies, locally and nationally
- The personal statement builder - to help students structure their writing to introduce themselves to universities
- The tariff calculator - for tallying up UCAS points to find out if they meet entry requirements
With UCAS Hub, students can search over 35,000 university courses, before narrowing down their choices and moving onto the next step. It is full of advice on everything there is to know about university and apprenticeships, from vacancies to loans.
The Hub is a student's own space to organise in a way that works for them, by organising the widgets and removing the ones they don't need.
Find out more and create your UCAS Hub here.
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.