FSB Small Business School virtual sessions
By Sarah Wood
The Federation of Small Business (FSB) is running two online workshops for small businesses in April, in conjunction with University of West of England (UWE).
The free sessions take place on Zoom on either Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th April or Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th April. Attendance is required on both days of the session.
The workshops will take place 9am - 1.30pm and be led by Alison Miles, senior lecturer from UWE and small business owner. The workshops will cover:
• Leadership, teams, networks and virtual working
• Leading and dealing with complexity and change
• Making rational decisions
• Initiating difficult conversations
• Accounting: Interpreting your finances and managing and dealing with cash flow
• Having it all: Leadership and paradoxes
Book for 6th and 7th April here.
Book for 28th and 29th April here.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.