CyNam event full line-up announced
By Sarah Wood
The full line-up has been announced for CyNam's hybrid event next week (October 21).
CyNam 21.3: Keeping the lights on: Building resilience into our critical national infrastructure is the first CyNam event to take place both in-person (at Parabola Arts Centre in Cheltenham) and online.
CyNam is working with a fantastic range of companies and academics to bring attendees the best content yet.
The event will have something for everyone, whether they work in the critical national infrastructure (CNI) industry, an academic with expertise in the area, a keen student or just interested in CNI and the cyber and digital worlds.
CyNam 21.3 will feature a range of headline sessions and breakout discussions.
- Keynote talks and panel sessions include:
- Lead keynote from CACI: Nick Barnes, senior technical consultant: Leveraging technology to improve research to operations capability for space weather production
- Panel session hosted by Microfocus cyber resilience,featuring EDF Energy, Wessex Water, National Grid and Rubrick: Keys to the kingdom - UK CNI cyber resilience
- Academic keynote by Dr Allan Cook of Deloitte/ De Montfort University: CNI planning and preparedness
- Opening keynote from a NCSC senior representative
- Panel session from the NCSC for Startups programme: An introduction to the companies and an insight into their experiences on the programme so far
- Cheltenham Innovation Spaces update - A short news section with updates about Cheltenham Innovation Spaces and what they have planned for the future
- Sopra Steria: Commercial Innovation, does it lead to more risk?
- CGI: Details tbc!
Register for an online place here.
If you would like to attend the event physically, contact email@example.com.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.