Construction and trade apprenticeships starting January
By Sarah Wood
For the first time, Gloucestershire College is running a full programme of construction and trade apprenticeship starting in January 2021. So there is no need to wait until September to hire an apprentice.
Businesses can benefit from up to £3,000 for every apprentice hired before 31 January 2021.
Apprenticeships can help businesses:
- Grow the team whilst keeping costs down
- Increase staff retention and motivation
- Increase productivity
- Address any skills gaps within the business
All apprenticeships receive full support from Gloucestershire College.
Gloucestershire College offers a wide range of construction and trade apprenticeship programmes, so employers can find the apprenticeship that is right for their business:
- Bricklayer Level 2
- Building Services Engineering Installer Level 2
- Building Services Engineering Craftsperson Level 3
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2
- Electrical Installation/Maintenance Level 3
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3
- Property Maintenance Operative Level 2
- Surveying Technician Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Level 3
If you are able to recruit an apprentice for your business, contact Gloucestershire College's Business Hub team to get the ball rolling email@example.com or 01452 563400.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.