Construction and trade apprenticeships at Gloucestershire College
By Sarah Wood
Applications are now open for a number of different construction and trade apprenticeship at Gloucestershire College for September 2022.
Construction and trade apprenticeships are available at all of Gloucestershire College's campuses - Gloucester, Cheltenham and Forest of Dean (Cinderford).
Trade and construction apprenticeships are open to both new and existing employees, enabling employers to upskill their workforce and future-proof their business with current and new skills.
Gloucestershire College helps hundreds of employers take on new apprentices every year.
The college's dedicated employer training and apprenticeships team supports employers to find the right fit for their company. The college offers a free recruitment service and can handle the whole process of recruiting an apprentice on behalf of a company.
Gloucestershire College's apprenticeship vacancies consistently attract a high calibre of outstanding, diverse candidates, including both young and more mature individuals with previous experience, graduates, school leavers and career changers.
The construction and trade apprenticeships starting at Gloucestershire College in September 2022 are:
- Bricklayer Apprenticeship Level 2
- Building Services Engineering Installer Apprenticeship Level 2
- Building Services Engineering Craftsperson Apprenticeship Level 3
- Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Level 2
- Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Level 3
- Electrical Installation/Maintenance Apprenticeship Level 3
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Apprenticeship Level 3
- round worker Apprenticeship Level 2
- Property Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship Level 2
- Surveying Technician Apprenticeship Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Level 3
Find out more here.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.