Be Inspired, Get Hired careers event
By Sarah Wood
The Be Inspired, Get Hired in a Job You Love careers event takes place tomorrow (Tuesday October 19) at the newly opened Forest of Dean Growth Hub at Vantage Point.
Whether you are looking for a new job or a change in direction, the free event, from 9.30am - 12pm, will help set you on the right path.
What you'll learn
• What are your innate strengths which give you a competitive edge and how can you articulate them?
• What are your transferable skills? How do you evidence them and what skills do employers need?
• Why you need a distinctive personal brand to make sure you are moving in the right direction workwise and doing what you are best at
• How you can leverage your uniqueness to fast-track your job search
• What makes you a valuable commodity in the workplace
• How to develop a compelling personal statement and some content for your LinkedIn profile
• All about flexible work options
Who is this event for?
• Anyone who is looking to change jobs
• Anyone who is unsure whether changing jobs is the right idea
• Anyone between roles
• Anyone looking for a more meaningful and purposeful role
• Anyone who just come off furlough
• Anyone who doesn't feel valued in their current role
• Anyone feeling burnt out and overwhelmed by their current job
• Anyone looking for more flexibility in their job
• Anyone who has taken a career break and is looking to return to work
• Anyone looking for a new way to work eg freelancing or a portfolio career
Participants will come away with a new-found confidence and a better understand of where they should be going with their career. They will also find out more about jobs in the local area and opportunities on the doorstep.
Register for the event here.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.