Apprenticeships in catering
By Sarah Wood
Looking for a career in catering or hospitality? Gloucestershire College has apprenticeship opportunities available now.
Catering and hospitality apprenticeships currently available across the county are:
• Hospitality team member apprentice at The Woodman Inn, Lydney
• Apprentice commis chef at The Woodman Inn, Lydney
• Apprentice commis chef at The Corner Cupboard Inn, Winchcombe
• Apprentice commis chef at Bibury Trout Farm
• Hospitality team member apprentice at Bibury Trout Farm
• Apprentice commis chef at The Royal Oak, Cheltenham
• Hospitality supervisor apprentice at The Manor by the Lake, Cheltenham
All of the roles are paid. Find out more about the individual apprenticeships and the skills, experience and qualifications required here.
If you have any questions about the application process, or if the type of apprenticeship you are looking for isn't available right now, call the college's Apprenticeships Team on 01452 563400 or email email@example.com and they will be happy to help.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.