Apprenticeships are good for business
By Sarah Wood
Gloucestershire College currently has talented apprentices ready and willing to start working with local companies. But why would you want to take on an apprentice during a pandemic?
Apprenticeships offer real, measurable business benefits for employers. They are proven to increase productivity, improve motivation and offer real succession planning. With apprenticeships, you can:
- Grow your team whilst keeping your costs down
- Get full support from Gloucestershire College
- Increase staff retention and motivation
- Increase productivity
- Directly address any skills gaps within your business
- Receive new incentive payments from the government of up to £3,000 for each apprentice hired before 31st January 2021
The college has over 45 apprenticeship programmes available from Level 2 to Degree. It is already working with 1,000 local employers, but is always on the look-out for more.
Just some of the opportunities available are:
- Teaching assistant Level 3
- Hair professional Level 2
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Commis Chef Level 2
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
The college will handle the whole recruitment process for free. It will advertise your vacancy, pre-screen applicants and provide a shortlist of suitable candidates for businesses to make the final decision.
Get in touch with the college's Business Hub team on 01452 563400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.