Apprenticeship vacancies with SGS College
By Sarah Wood
Looking for an apprenticeship for the new term? SGS College has a number of vacancies in the county.
Vacancies currently available in Gloucestershire are:
• Security engineer apprentice at ASGUK Systems Ltd in Gloucester - Level 3 advanced level security engineer apprenticeship
• Apprentice assistant bookkeeper at Melanie Louise Pegler in Stroud - Level 2 accounts or finance assistant apprenticeship
• Junior general administrator/ marketing apprentice at NATP Ltd in Dursley - Level 3 business administrator apprenticeship
• Customer service administration apprentice at Snapecall in Dursley - Level 2 customer service apprenticeship
• Customer service apprentice at Stonehealth Ltd in Dursley - Level 2 customer service apprenticeship
• Apprentice administrator at The Door in Stroud - Level 3 business administrator apprenticeship
• Apprentice teaching assistant at St Joseph's Catholic Primary School in Stonehouse - Level 3 teaching assistant apprenticeship
• Apprentice teaching assistant at Thomas Keble School in Stroud - Level 3 teaching assistant apprenticeship
• Customer service/ admin apprentice at Zapkam Ltd in Gloucester - Level 2 customer service apprenticeship
Applications for all apprenticeships are processed by South Gloucestershire and Stroud (SGS) College and require an account with the National Apprentice Service before applying.
Find out more here https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/apprenticeships/vacancies.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.