Apprenticeship vacancies available now with Gloucestershire College
By Sarah Wood
If you haven't yet found an apprenticeship vacancy for 2021-22, Gloucestershire College has a range of opportunities across the county available now.
There are 24 vacancies currently available around the county in a range of industries, including:
• Early years Level 3 apprenticeship at Winton House in Cheltenham
• Production chef apprentice at Forest Deli in Coleford
• Marketing apprentice at NK Media Ltd in Gloucester
• Business administrator apprentice at Direct Autos Servicing Ltd in Newent
• Business administrator apprentice at Jane's Pantry in Gloucester
• Apprentice dental nurse at Sandip Singh Sanghera in Cheltenham
• Apprentice commis chef at The Bell Inn in Stroud
• Hair professional apprentice at Mark Blake in Cheltenham and Gloucester
• Digital marketer apprentice at Hetas Ltd in Tewkesbury
To apply for an apprenticeship, go to the Gloucestershire College website and click on 'Apply Now', which will take you to the national Find an Apprenticeship Service where you will need to register your details, before being taken through the application process.
If you have any questions about the application process, or if the type of apprenticeship you are looking for isn't available right now, contact the college's Apprenticeships Team on 01452 563400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.