Apprenticeship vacancies at SGS College
By Sarah Wood
South Gloucestershire and Stroud (SGS) College has a number of apprenticeship vacancies in a range of industries available around the county.
• Apprentice teaching assistant, Chosen Hill School, Gloucester - Level 3 teaching assistant
• Apprentice teaching assistant/ learning support assistant, Maidenhill School, Stonehouse - Level 3 teaching assistant
• School administration and customer service apprentice, Minchinhampton School, Stroud - Level 2 customer service with administration
• Customer service administration apprentice, Snapecall, Dursley - Level 2 customer service
• Apprentice teaching assistant, Thomas Keble School, Stroud - Level 3 teaching assistant
• Apprentice teaching assistant, Stone with Woodford C of E Primary, Berkeley - Level 3 teaching assistant
• Apprentice fire and security engineer, CIA Fire and Security Ltd, Cirencester - Level 3 fire emergency and security systems technician
• Digital marketing apprentice, W S Frames Ltd, Cam - Level 3 digital marketer
• Business admin apprentice, Mutual Benefit Care Ltd, Gloucester - Gloucester - Level 3 business administration
Find out more about the roles here.
To apply for the roles, you will need to create an account with the National Apprenticeship Service here.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.