Unit D Kingfisher Business Park, Stroud
- Modern industrial/warehouse of steel frame construction with a mixture of facing brickwork and insulated profiled cladding to the elevations under an insulated profiled roof.
- Office, WC and kitchen are installed.
- Vehicular access is at the rear of the property via a roller shutter loading door (5.3m wide x 5m high).
- Parking within a secure fenced and gated area.
- Sizeable communal turning and loading area to rear.
Kingfisher Business Park is located off the A419 London Road, approximately 1 mile to the South of Stroud town centre.
Junction 13 of the M5 motorway is approximately 4 miles to the west and provides direct access to Bristol and the South West with Gloucester, Cheltenham and the Midlands to the North.
Mains water, drainage, electric and gas are connected to the property.
Note: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors Ltd.
A charge is levied to cover the upkeep and maintenance of the common parts of the estate. Full details available from the marketing agents.
To be reassessed on occupation.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a negotiable term of years.
£33,750 per annum exclusive.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.