Unit D Goodridge Business Park, Gloucester
- Detached light industrial unit, currently used as a gym, comprised of ground and first floor accommodation.
- Roller shutter door opens on to forecourt/parking area.
- Heated via wall mounted gas blower.
- Industrial/studio area with 2 staircases to 2 separate mezzanine spaces.
- Ladies and Gents WCs.
- Additional storage space.
- Office accommodation with mezzanine floor.
- Good natural light throughout.
Goodridge Avenue is located directly off Gloucester's South Western by pass and close to the junction with the A38.
The site benefits from excellent road links being approximately 2 miles from Junction 12 of the M5 motorway and 1 mile from Gloucester City Centre.
The 2017 Rating List describes the property as Gymnasium and Premises with a rateable value of £13,750.
The property is available by way of a new lease on a full repairing and insuring basis for a negotiable term of years.
Price on Application to the Marketing Agents.
We understand all mains services are connected to the site.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.