Pure Offices, Kestrel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester
• Contemporary Offices, Workshops and Studios available for rent.
• Prices from £99 including unlimited business broadband per week
• Offices available to let from 115sq.ft
• Straightforward and transparent pricing, no hidden catches or extras
• Genuine easy-in easy-out experience - one month rolling contract
• Contemporary and air-conditioned interiors, unfurnished for you to move in immediately
• Phone line and number included in your rental
• On-site manager to take care of any property or communication issues so you can grow your business.
Kestrel Court is located on the successful and popular Waterwells Business Park.
The Park is situated directly off the A38, one of the principal arterial routes to the City 4 miles to the south of the City Centre and approx one mile north of Junction 12 of the M5 motorway.
Office number S06C:
121 sq ft. 1 to 2 workstations. £438 pcm licence fee.
Office number F11:
230 sq ft. 3 workstations. £808 pcm licence fee.
Office number B12B:
250 sq ft. 4 workstations. £761 pcm licence fee.
Office number G11:
455 sq ft. 5 to 6 workstations. £1327 pcm licence fee.
Office number C26:
668 sq ft. 6 to 8 workstations. £1644 pcm licence fee.
Office number S14/16:
898 sq ft. 10+ workstations. £2578 pcm licence fee.
The suites and workshops have been separately assessed for rating purposes and further information is available from the agents upon request.
Prospective occupiers should check with the Local Authority to establish any transitional relief that may be applicable.
Offices and workshops which fall within Class B1 of the Use Classes Order 1987.
The suites are offered on a flexible basis.
VAT will be applicable on the rent and other landlord's supplies.
A charge will be levied to cover the costs associated with the common areas.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in the transaction.
Simon McKeag: 07737 691453
Rebecca Rigg: 01452 300433
Harry Pontifex: 01242 255242
Fraser Mitchell: 01452 300433
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.