Pure Offices, Kestrel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester
- Contemporary offices, workshops and studios available for rent.
- Offices available to let from 115 sq ft.
- Straightforward and transparent pricing, no hidden catches or extras.
- Operating on flexible contracts and the licence fee includes broadband and 1 telephone handset as standard.
- Phone line and number included in your rental.
- Contemporary and air conditioned interiors, unfurnished for you to move in immediately.
- On-site management team to take care of any property or communication issues so you can grow your business.
Kestrel Court is located on the successful and popular Waterwells Business Park.
The Park is situated directly off the A38, one of the principal arterial routes to the City 4 miles to the south of the City Centre and approx one mile north of Junction 12 of the M5 motorway.
Office G04A: 122 sq ft
1 to 2 workstations
£437 pcm licence fee
Office F08: 230 sq ft
2 to 4 workstations
£767 pcm licence fee
Office B12B: 250 sq ft
£761 pcm licence fee
Office B22: 405 sq ft
5 to 6 workstations
£1,242 pcm licence fee
Office F20: 455 sq ft
5 to 7 workstations
£1,327 pcm licence fee
Office C25: 668 sq ft
6 to 8 workstations
£1,670 pcm licence fee
The suites and workshops have been separately assessed for rating purposes and further information is available from the agents upon request.
Prospective occupiers should check with the Local Authority to establish any transitional relief that may be applicable.
Offices and workshops which fall within Class B1 of the Use Classes Order 1987.
The suites are offered on a flexible basis.
VAT will be applicable on the rent and other landlord's supplies.
A charge will be levied to cover the costs associated with the common areas.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in the transaction.
Simon McKeag: 07737 691453
Harry Pontifex: 01242 255242
Fraser Mitchell: 01452 300433
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.