Unit 12 Eastington Trading Estate, Stroud
A detached production/warehouse unit.
The main features comprise:
- Portal steel frame construction with a clear unobstructed production/warehouse area.
- Facing brickwork to the elevations under a pitched, profiled, and insulated roof.
- Height to the eaves of circa 5.6m.
- Two storey offices incorporating WC's and kitchen area.
- Vehicular access via 2 nr roller shutter loading doors.
- Externally there is a substantial fenced, gated, and surfaced yard area.
- Additional car parking is situated to the front of the property.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE (EPC): TBC.
The property is situated on Eastington Trading Estate, off Spring Hill at Eastington.
Spring Hill links directly to the A419 providing direct access to Stonehouse and Stroud to the East, and Junction 13 of the M5 Motorway to the West.
The M5 Motorway provides excellent road links to Bristol and the Southwest to the South and Gloucester, Cheltenham, and the Midlands to the North.
The site extends to approximately 0.9 acre (0.36 ha).
The property has the following floor areas measured on a Gross Internal Area basis (GIA).
Production/Warehouse: 753 sq m (8,104 sq ft)
Ground Floor Offices, Kitchen & WCs: 101.51 sq m (1,093 sq ft)
1st floor offices & WCs: 101.51 sq m (1,093 sq ft)
Total: 956.02 sq m (10,290 sq ft)
The property is described as Workshop & Premises with a Rateable Value of £82,000 effective from April 1, 2023.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a negotiable term of years.
Security of tenure:
The letting will be excluded from the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 part II.
£85,000 per annum exclusive to be paid quarterly in advance.
Mains water, drainage and 3 phase electricity is connected to the property.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.