Horton Road, Gloucester
A well located industrial/storage unit on Horton Road in Gloucester and close to the junction with Great Western Road.
The main features comprise:
- A steel frame industrial unit with a mix of facing brickwork and profiled cladding to the elevations under a pitched, profiled and insulated roof.
- Works offices, Male & female WCs and kitchen installed.
- Aluminium glazed entrance doors and screens to front elevation.
- Loading access via a roller shutter door.
- Height to eaves of approximately 3m.
- Suitable for trade counter use.
- Car Parking.
EPC: The property has an EPC rating of C60.
The property fronts directly on to Horton Road in Gloucester, close to the Junction with Great Western Road.
It is a short distance to Gloucester City Centre, Rail/Bus Stations and Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
The surrounding area comprises a mix of commercial and residential uses.
422.70 sq m (4,550 sq ft)
Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries in regard to Business Rates with the local rating authority.
The property is available by way of a new lease on a full repairing and insuring basis for a negotiable term of years.
The lease will be excluded from the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord And Tenant Act 1954 Part II.
£29,500 per annum exclusive to be paid quarterly in advance.
Mains water, drainage, gas, and electricity are connected to the property.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.