Former Minx Nightclub, 12 – 16 Quay Street, Gloucester
A prominent and well-located purpose-built nightclub.
- The Property is constructed of facing brickwork to the elevations under a mixture of pitched tile, low pitched and glazed roofing.
- The accommodation is arranged over basement, ground and first floor.
- Pedestrian access is directly off both Quay Street and Lower Quay Street.
- Internally the fit out is currently arranged as a nightclub, however, will require considerable upgrading and refurbishment.
- The Property may be suitable for variety of uses subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
EPC: An Energy Performance Certificate is currently being prepared.
The property is situated on the corner of Quay Street and Lower Quay Street on the Western Edge of Gloucester City Centre.
The Property is in close proximity to the Cities main retail area, Gloucester Cathedral and the Historic Gloucester Docks.
The property is assessed as Nightclub and premises with a Rateable Value of £24,500.
The freehold of the property is available with vacant possession upon completion. Alternatively, the vendors may consider a new lease on the property on a Full Repairing & insuring basis.
Quoting price/ rental:
Further details available from the marketing agents.
Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected to the property.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
VAT will be charged.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.