113A Hucclecote Road, Gloucester
A site extending to approximately 0.3 Acres with a number of buildings broadly comprising:
- A two-storey building of facing brickwork to the elevations under a pitched slate roof. Internally the property is currently laid out as office and storage on the ground and a salon at first floor level.
- A single storey building of facing brickwork to the elevations under a pitched slate roof. The property benefits from exposed timber beams and has previously been used for office and showroom.
- A substantial timber frame barn, originally constructed in the 17th century with later additions. The property is Grade II listed.
- Several Single storey outbuildings/stores.
- Externally there is a hard surfaced yard/car parking area with gated access directly onto the Hucclecote Road.
EPC: An EPC is being commissioned.
The site is situated off the Hucclecote Road in Hucclecote, a popular suburb approximately 3 miles to the Southeast of Gloucester City Centre.
Located in a predominantly residential area, the site benefits from an excellent location being within a few minutes' drive time of junction 11A of the M5 motorway providing convenient access to the Midlands, South and Southwest.
The Hucclecote Road and the A38 Barnwood Road gives direct access to Gloucester City. Cheltenham is a short drive via the M5/M40 or the A417 & A46 Shurdington Road.
Two storey building
Ground floor: 62.93 sq m (677 sq ft)
First floor: 63.77 sq m (686 sq ft)
Single storey building: 82 sq m (882 sq ft)
Barn: 225.79 sq m (2,430 sq ft)
Outbuilding: 110.74 sq m (1,192 sq ft)
Total: 545.05 sq m (5,867 sq ft)
Appropriate and measured on a Gross Internal Area basis.
Units 1,3 & 5:
Described as - Showroom and Premises
Rateable Value - £9,800
Described as - Workshop & Premises
Rateable Value - £5,800
There is a lease on the 1st floor of the two-storey building, broadly on the following terms:
5 years (TBC, circa July 2022)
Rental of £7,800 pa exclusive
A tenant's Break Option (TBC)
The letting is outside the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Part II. Further details are available from the marketing agents.
Offers are invited for the freehold of the site, subject to the lease on the 1st floor.
Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected to the property.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.