1 & 2 Kingsditch Lane, Cheltenham
A self-contained fenced and gated site extending to an approximately 1.56 acres with two Industrial buildings situated upon it, comprising:
• Steel portal frame construction with a mixture of facing brickwork and pro-filed insulated cladding to the elevations under a profiled insulated roof.
• Vehicular access is via 2 up and over insulated loading doors.
• Open plan offices at ground and first floor level.
• Ladies and gents WCs and a kitchen are installed.
• Height to eaves of 6.80 m with height to the underside of steel truss of 5.80 m.
• An industrial unit in 3 bays of concrete frame construction with a mixture of facing brickwork and profiled cladding to the elevations under a profiled insulated roof.
• Vehicular access is via a roller shutter loading door into each bay.
• Height to eaves of 3.65 m.
EPC: The property has an EPC rating of C52.
The property occupies a prominent position fronting onto the Kingsditch Lane in Cheltenham.
The area is a well-established industrial/commercial location approximately 1 mile to the North West of Cheltenham Town Centre.
Kingsditch benefits from excellent road links with convenient access to J10 and J11 of the M5 Motorway.
Kingsditch is particularly popular with Trade Counter Operators and nearby occupiers include Screwfix, Speedy Hire, Travis Perkins, Malvern Tyres and Brandon Tool Hire.
Mains water, drainage, gas and 3 phase electrical supply are connected to the site.
NOTE: None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
The property is currently assessed for business rates at £128,000 per annum.
The site is available by way of a new lease on a full repairing and insuring basis for a negotiable term of years.
The lease will be excluded from the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Part II.
£185,000 per annum exclusive to be paid quarterly in advance.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.