Industrial Units A-C – Crabtree Road, Cinderford
By Matt Hall
Cinderford is located on the Eastern Fringe of the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire and is one of the main market towns within the area. The site is located on Crabtree Road within Forest Vale Industrial Estate to the North of Cinderford Town centre.
Forest Vale Industrial Estate is the primary Industrial location in Cinderford and is home to both local and national companies. Other occupiers within the area include Rothdean, Dezac, Winners Garage, Foyle Food Group and CKS Group.
A quality industrial site comprising three modern and high specification detached industrial/warehouse units on a secure fenced and gated site.
All 3 buildings are of portal steel frame construction with a mixture of facing brick work and profiled cladding to the elevation under insulated pitched and profiled roofs. The individual buildings comprise:
• Vehicular access via 3 insulated up and over loading doors
• Two 3.2T travelling cranes are installed
• Eaves height in warehouse/production area of 7.5m
• High quality brick built two storey offices are attached providing a range of open plan and cellular office accommodation and welfare facilities
• A floor area of 20,465 sq ft (1,901.20 sq m) measured on a gross internal floor area basis
• Vehicular access in via 3 insulated up and over loading doors and a 'dock level' bay
• Eaves height of 8m
• Two storey mezzanine welfare facilities comprising shower rooms, staff restroom, locker-rooms and offices which are located at one end of the building.
• WCs installed
• A floor area of 16,880 sq ft (1,568 sq m) measured on a gross internal floor area basis
• Vehicular access is via 2 insulated up and over loading doors
• Eaves height of 9.6m
• A floor area of 7,810 sq ft (725.65 sq m) measured on a gross internal floor area basis
The site is fenced and gated with 2 electrically operated security gates. The surfaced yard areas provide car parking, turning, circulation space and access to the buildings. There is a small landscaped grass area to the side and front of the site.
Mains water, drainage, gas and substantial 3 phase power supply is connected to the site.
NOTE : None of the services have been tested by Kurt Wyman Surveyors.
A charge is levied to cover the upkeep and maintenance of the common parts of the estate. Full details available from the marketing agents.
There is currently a single rating assessment on the whole site. The site is described as Factory and Premises with a rateable value of £128,000.
The whole site is available by way of a new Full repairing and insuring lease for a negotiable term of years.
Consideration may be given to leasing the units individually.
Furthermore the vendors may give consideration to a sale of the site.
Further details available from the marketing agents.
£205,000 per annum exclusive to be paid quarterly in advance.
Strictly by arrangement with the sole letting agents.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal fees involved in the transaction.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
All viewings by prior appointment with:
Kurt Wyman Surveyors
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.