Cardomax House, Barnwood Point, Gloucester
The available space comprises a second floor office suite within a modern office building, providing refurbished open plan accommodation, which has the benefit of the following:
- 20 allocated parking spaces.
- On site landlord.
- No service charges.
- No charges for building maintenance.
- No charges for building insurance.
- Air conditioning.
- Free superfast internet.
- Dedicated comms cabinet.
- Dedicated kitchen and WC facilities.
- Lobby intercom system.
- Security alarm.
- Fire alarm.
- Covid communal cleaning on a daily basis.
- Fully decorated and carpeted offices; all with windows and high security Paxton locks .
- Lift and full disabled facilities.
- CCTV and outside lighting.
Energy performance certificate (EPC): The building assessed at an energy efficiency rating of C70. A copy of the certificate is available on request.
The Cathedral City of Gloucester is located approximately 110 miles to the west of London and is served by the M5 motorway (junctions 11 & 12) linking to Birmingham 45 miles to the north, Bristol 37 miles to the south, and is the 53rd largest settlement in the United Kingdom by population, having a population of c.121,688 (2011 census).
Gloucester railway station has frequent trains to London Paddington, Reading, Bristol, Cardiff Central, Nottingham and Birmingham.
Cardomax House is located on Gloucester's outer ring road and benefits from excellent transport links and local facilities including:
- 1.5 miles from Gloucester railway station.
- 1 mile from M5 motorway 11 and 11A.
- 5 minutes from the GL1 postcode (central Gloucester).
- 11 minutes from the Benhall A40 junction for Cheltenham.
- 16 minutes from the Ashchurch M5 junction for Tewkesbury.
- 17 minutes from the Nupend M5 junction for Stroud.
- 24 minutes from the Stratton A417 junction for Cirencester.
- Bus from Cheltenham and Gloucester stops every 10 minutes 100 yards away.
- Adjacent to ibis, Premier Inn and Holiday Inn hotels with bars and restaurants.
- Adjacent to Tenpin, where there is a gym with swimming pools, bowling and sports facilities, plus the Wheatstone Inn bar and pub restaurant.
- Adjacent to Sainsbury's supermarket and a Marks & Spencer Food Hall.
- The nearest petrol station is 2-minute drive away, and the Post Office is 4 minutes away.
The premises are available by way of a new five year lease, at an initial rent of £78,900 per annum exclusive of VAT, business rates, and electricity usage, but inclusive of maintenance/service charges, buildings insurance contributions, superfast broadband internet and car parking.
The lease will be excluded from the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Part II, and will contain a tenant's break clause at the third anniversary of the term, likewise an upward only rent review. A rent deposit may be required.
Alternatively, a flexible Licence agreement could be available. Further information available on application.
RICS Code for Leasing Business Premises:
A copy of the RICS Code for Leasing Business Premises is available on request, and can be located here.
It is advised that all parties take independent professional advice during a commercial lease transaction.
VAT will be payable on rent.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred during this transaction.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.