The White House comprises a modern two storey building of brick elevations under a pitched tiled roof.
The Grange was developed in 1991 to a high specification and the accommodation is broadly rectangular in shape with a central core arranged over ground and three upper floors.
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit within a single storey stone brick building with a pitched tiled roof.
Belgrave House is a modern development with commercial units on the ground floor and residential above.
The property is Grade II Listed and is the former Cheltenham Chapel dating from around 1809 which was converted in the 1980s to provide offices.
The Courtyard provides an attractive, quiet working environment within a development of modern and converted buildings.
A three-storey building with basement in the heart of Tewkesbury town centre.
The building comprises three warehouse areas; one currently used for manufacturing and packing, connected via large internal openings.
The property comprises a Regency style building on four levels plus a basement with a more modern style building to the rear fronting Wellington Street with under croft secure parking.
The subject premises form part of a Grade II listed Regency period building with a timber framed and glazed shop front with central entrance door.
12 Royal Crescent provides serviced office accommodation, and the subject office is location on the first-floor level with views to the front and rear of the building.
The property was built in 1998 and is of brick construction under a pitched slate roof with a combination of dormer and velux windows within the roofline and sash windows at ground floor level.
The property comprises a substantial industrial/office complex set in a self-contained site with an electronically operated gated entrance.
The Business Centre offers a total of 30 office units which have been created from 18th, 19th and 20th Century Farm buildings.
Office/ shop to let on Broadway's High Street, in a location renowned for its art galleries, antique shops, museums, hotels and tea rooms.
The building forms part of a purpose-built courtyard development with painted and rendered brickwork elevations under a pitched tiled roof with flat roof section at the rear.
Thornbury House has undertaken major refurbishment and a planning application for residential use has been submitted.
A mid terrace retail property of rendered brick/blockwork to the elevations under a pitched and tiled roof.
The property comprises a three storey Grade II* listed period building with a basement.
The premises occupy the ground floor of a modern mixed-use building with residential accommodation above.
Fronting directly onto the A 430 South Western Bypass the property comprises a ground floor business unit that may be suitable for a variety of uses including offices, light production/assembly, or storage.
The property is a Grade II listed building believed to date back to c. 1820’s.
The property comprises a Regency Building arranged as two ground floor shops with ancillary accommodation at the basement and on two upper floors.
Open plan office space with excellent natural light.
The property comprises a corner terraced three-storey building of rendered masonry construction under a slate tiled roof behind a parapet wall.
The property comprises the ground floor and basement shop, forming part of a three storey Grade II* listed period building with a basement.
The property comprises the ground floor of a two storey 1970s extension, of painted brick and composite cladding, resting under a flat roof.
A self-contained fenced and gated site extending to approximately 1.56 acres with three Industrial buildings situated upon it.
The accommodation is divided to provide individual office and ancillary rooms located over first, second and third floors and the entrance is off Clarence Parade.
Predominantly first floor open plan office/studio accommodation with additional ground floor offices and reception area.
The property comprises a three storey Grade II* period building with a basement.
A five storey Grade II listed office building with painted and rendered elevations under a dual pitched slate roof behind parapet wall.
Part fenced and gated yard within popular, well maintained business park.
High quality trade counter and industrial units within the centre of Kingsditch.
The accommodation is located across the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor and offer a mixture of modern open plan and cellular accommodation.
Open plot extending to 0.351 acres, most recently used as car parking.
Believed to date back to the early 1800’s, this Grade II listed Villa is accessed from Cambray Place via a stepped central entrance and provides office accommodation over three levels.
The unit comprises an industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction.
The subject property comprises a two-storey self-contained unit benefiting ground floor retail accommodation with fully glazed frontage.
The site extends to just under 0.1 acres and the existing layout of the site includes the former enterprise rent a car premises, 3 x garages and associated hardstanding.
The building is of brick construction under a pitched tiled roof and includes offices at both ground and first floor level.
Copyright 2021 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.