Applications open for Christmas market stalls
By David Wood
Stall applications are now open for Tewkesbury's Christmas Market which takes place on Sunday, November 21.
Interested stallholders should go to Stallholder Information (tewkesburychristmaslights.com) and fill in the form. The closing date for applications is September 23. Once all applications are in, they will all be evaluated and invoices will be issued to successful stall holders.
Craft, charity and food vendors are welcome, no catering units to apply.
The Christmas Market and Lights Switch On event will take place between 12 noon-7pm on November 21.
This year will see a first as the market will take over parts of the High Street, Church Street and Barton Street.
- The farmers market where you can pick up locally sourced high quality produce.
- Browse the array of over 80 Christmas stalls stocked with unique Christmas gifts and handmade crafts.Traditional fairground rides. Feed the hungry reindeer - For all ages!
- Admire the birds - A falconry display to wonder at.
- Free on-street entertainment from the town training band and Ukulele orchestras.
- Meet the cast from The Roses Theatre's pantomime.
- Watch the Christmas lights magically switched on by Father Christmas at 5pm.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.