8th August - Market planning for small businesses
By Sarah Wood
Location: Leigh Court, Bristol
This hands-on, interactive workshop will help you focus on the things that are going to make your marketing efforts less costly and much more effective.
Good marketing comes down to getting the basics right.This workshop is perfect for you if you have recently set up your own business and want to make sure you're going to get the most out of your marketing efforts. You'll also find this workshop useful if you've been operating your own business for a while and feel like your marketing strategy needs improving.
You will learn how to:
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Attract new customers
- Monitor your marketing
- Decide which marketing tools and techniques are going to work best for your business
- Increase your return on investment
- Create a good promotional campaign
- Discover what marketing works best with your customers
Book your place here
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.