26th March - Increasing traffic to your website
By Sarah Wood
Location: Leigh Court, Bristol
This workshop is perfect for you if you run a small business and you trade online. It teaches you how to drive traffic to your website organically and the importance of blogging and content change.
Whether you are trying to establish yourself as a brand or an expert in a particular field, certain fundamental guidelines are crucial to getting your customers to know, like and trust you.
The workshop will cover:
- Factors that influence online success
- Email marketing
- The importance of collecting email address using free resources
- What online assets you should set up and why
- How these online assets all work together
- Where your online traffic will come from
- How you can attract traffic
- What you should do with traffic once it arrives
- The most useful tools to help you speed up your growth online
You will be able to take away a step by step plan, with resources that you can execute in your business online.
Book a place here
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.