24th September - Ready to export workshop
By Sarah Wood
Location: Stroud Brewery
Are you an SME looking for new ways to grow your business? Seize the opportunity today to learn how to access new markets and create an action plan to start selling overseas.
Attend this interactive workshop to hear from expert facilitators about the vital steps you should take to start selling your products/ services internationally. Trade advisers with years of commercial experience will take you through the most important export topics in a series of separate sessions enabling you to:
- Be inspired by success stories in the South West and understand what it takes to win new business overseas
- Build confidence and the capability to export
- Set realistic export goals
- Develop an understanding of the key areas for business within international trade
- Examine your export readiness and identify any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Learn about the Export For Growth key services and how they can help you with your export plans
- Begin to create a 6-12 month action plan for export growth
To be eligible for this workshop and any subsequent support from the Export for Growth project, your business must meet have a registered business address in the South West of England and be an SME.
Book a place here .
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.