13th September - GDPR update
By Sarah Wood
Location: North Warehouse
More than a year after GDPR became law, join Fastershire and FSB Gloucestershire for an update.
In this free training session, Faster Business advisor, Peter Elliot, will outlines how businesses can achieve GDPR compliance and will focus on:
What is GDPR compliance?
- What has happened since GDPR became law?
- The six principles of GDPR
- Marketing and Consent
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests
- Registration with the Information Commissioner
- Where to go to get further information
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and there will be time to network.
Register for a place here
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.