10th September - #Stroudnet networking
By Sarah Wood
Location: Stonehouse Court Hotel
#StroudNet stands for The Stroud Entrepreneurs Network. It is a networking event for entrepreneurs and business owners based in and around the Stroud Valleys and wider Gloucestershire area. This is a fun event, packed with opportunities for networking and learning including a one-hour masterclass.
The inspiration talk comes from Angie McQuillan and will offer a new way of approaching a situation where you'd normally feel low in resilience, including:
- The psychology behind how we build our belief system
- How this impacts how we interpret the world
- Difference between someone resilient and someone who is not
- Model of value-based living
- How to make each event a success even if you don't 'win'
Book tickets here
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.