E:76 Punchline Talks! With David Owen, Ian Mean, Neill Ricketts, Talitha Nelson & Sam Holliday
By Mark Owen
SPECIAL BORIS JOHNSON / WHAT'S NEXT / DON'T PANIC JUST YET edition.
Each Friday, Punchline-Gloucester.com editor Mark Owen is joined by leading Gloucestershire business figures from a range of backgrounds to review Fridays national & regional newspapers.
This week the panel look at the 'BORIS' resignation and how this will overall affect the business community in Gloucestershire. How our own MP's have fared? Who, in their opinion should be the next PM and who would they vote for? Who - if anyone is running the county? All these and lots more, in this very special edition of Punchline Talks!
Finally, they round off by picking the stories that have caught their eye in this week's Punchline-Gloucester.com.
Sponsored by Hazlewoods - Accountants and Business Advisers
Taking their places on the business briefing panel this week were:
- David Owen, CEO of GFirst LEP.
- Ian Mean - Director of Business West, vice chair at GFirst LEP board, ex-editor of Gloucester Citizen, Cheltenham Echo and Western Daily Press newspapers.
- Sam Holliday - Business development manager for the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Gloucestershire and South West of England.
- Talitha Nelson - CEO of Gloucestershire Foundation Trust.
- Neill Ricketts - CEO of Versarien PLC - advanced engineering materials group. All things #graphene - also chair of Forest of Dean Business Enterprise Group.
- Mark Owen - editor and owner of Punchline-Gloucester.com, managing director of Moose Marketing and PR. Ex- regional chair of FSB and ex-chair of Gloucester branch of FSB (12 years). Ex-director of GHURC.
It is well worth the investment of time to listen to six top experts - in business you never stop learning.
Copyright 2022 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.