Top sporting prizes at charity auction
By Sarah Wood | 5th November 2020
A Tyson Fury signed boxing glove and a signed Arsenal FC 2020/2021 shirt are just some of the lots available in the James Hopkins Trust online auction, which closes on Saturday (8th November).
James Hopkins Trust provides nursing respite care for life limited and life threatened young children in Gloucestershire. Whilst it was forced to close for the first lockdown, it is able to continue its work through the current lockdown.
Like many charities, its fundraising has been hit hard this year, with a big drop in forecasted income. In addition, the costs of care have increased - with the nurse to child ratio increased to support infection prevention control and extensive personal protective equipment (PPE) costs to cover.
There is no cost to the 103 families that the charity currently supports for our and there is no government funding.
That is why JHT is holding its first ever online auction. The exciting, unique and original auction lots up for grabs include:
- Superfast racing yacht experience for 5 - with your own crew provided
- Roger Federer signed Wimbledon Shirt from 2018
- Liverpool FC Stadium Tours
- Luxury long break in a spa villa in the Cotswolds
- Long weekend in a cottage in the Forest of Dean
- Rugby bundle from Raging Bull including a ball signed by Phil Vickery
- Afternoon teas, spa days, leisure club membership and much, much more
Please support your local children's charity, which is providing nursing respite care to the ounty's clinically vulnerable young children.
View the lots and place your bids at www.jameshopkinstrustauction.com
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.