The Inside Line: A new section of Punchline - written by business for business
By James Young | 8th August 2019
Punchline-Gloucester.com is getting bigger and better - and now you can be part of the action.
For nearly a decade our website has been publishing the headlines and punch lines - and now we are planning to give you and your business the Inside Line.
While our expert team of reporters will continue to deliver the latest and best local news, who better to give an insight into the county business community than the businesses themselves?
Inside Lines is a new section of www.Punchline-Gloucester.com that is written for business and by business.
It's your - and your company's - chance to speak directly to thousands of like-minded businesses across Gloucestershire about the issues that are affecting you.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- YOUR EXPERTISE
- An insight into the things that are affecting your business.
- Your views on the burning issues of the day
- Your tales of success and overcoming challenges.
We want to highlight the ingenuity, expertise and entrepreneurism in Gloucestershire.
Who better to do that, than the people who are at the coalface making those decisions each day.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- AN AUDIENCE
A captive and interested audience that is growing every day, week, month and year.
• 150,000 unique visitors per month who click on to punchline-gloucester.com
• 7,000 daily subscribers to Punchline Daily our lunchtime news briefing.
• 50,000 social media followers across a LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Each article will receive prime position on the Inside Lines channel on punchline-gloucester.com on the day of publication.
- Each article will receive prime listing on Punchline Daily on the day of publication.
- Each article will receive a second-day listing on Punchline Daily
- Each article will be listed on the Inside Lines channel for a full month, until your next article is published.
- Each article will receive targeted social media exposure from one of our Punchline social media experts.
The combination of our website and daily newsletter guarantees that your article is put in front of the eyes that matter.
We can guarantee an audience made up of the decision makers, movers and shakers in the Gloucestershire business community.
SO, WHAT IS THE COST?
The longer you sign up, the more you save.
But sign-up quickly because numbers are limited, with just 20 spots up for grabs.
To book your Inside Line, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 308781
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.