No Child Left Behind headline sponsor announced
By Sarah Wood | 27th October 2023
Cheltenham-based Infrastar is the headline sponsor for this year's No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Awards.
The computer infrastructure and networking specialist is sponsoring the event, in association with Punchline-Gloucester.com, for the second consecutive year.
Glen Griffin, CEO of Infrastar, said: "Infrastar Limited is proud to support the No Child Left Behind Awards 2023. We wholeheartedly believe that every child deserves not just a chance, but an opportunity to flourish by being equipped with the resources and support they need to turn their potential into reality.
"What we do today has an ongoing impact on tomorrow, so it is with immense pride and honour that we support No Child Left Behind."
A number of other local businesses have already come forward to sponsor award categories. They are: Creed Foodservice; Brickhampton Court Golf Complex; Renishaw; and Incito, the franchise which owns and operates eight McDonald's restaurants in Gloucestershire.
Nominations are now open for Cheltenham's NCLB Awards 2023 for every organisation, group or service that can demonstrate how it has made a difference to children, young people and families in Cheltenham in 2023, especially those living in poverty or facing hardship.
Nominations can be submitted online on Cheltenham Borough Council's website. The categories are:
• #OurTown - Understanding how child poverty affects Cheltenham and taking action to combat it.
• #GoodMentalHealth - Helping children, young people and families to improve their mental health.
• #EarlyYears - Supporting children aged 0-5yrs to develop and grow in a healthy and happy environment.
• #StrongRelationships - Understanding the importance of good relationships to build happy and resilient individuals.
• #PhysicallyActive - Encouraging children, young people and families across the town to get moving.
• #FunandFulfilment - Helping children and young people to find their strengths and passions.
• #GoingGreen - Working to improve the environment by making eco-friendly and sustainable changes and encouraging others to do the same.
• #FutureLeaders - Giving children and young people the opportunity to have their voices heard and to become leaders.
• #InspiringLearning - Supporting children and young people to develop a love of learning beyond the classroom.
• #BusinessForChange - Celebrating local businesses that support children and young people to thrive.
• #InclusionWorks - Unlocking the potential of all our children and young people.
• #YoungAdults - Supporting young people to make a successful transition into adulthood, by equipping them with the relevant skills and knowledge to make positive life choices.
Nominations close on November 6 and the awards ceremony will take place at Cheltenham Town Hall, thanks to The Cheltenham Trust, on February 1.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.