No Child Left Behind: Sponsors announced
By Sarah Wood | 15th November 2023
Local businesses and organisations have stepped up to sponsor the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Awards.
The award ceremony, taking place on February 1, 2024, puts the spotlight on organisations, groups and services that have made a difference to children, young people and families in Cheltenham in 2023, especially those living in poverty or facing hardship.
For the third consecutive year, Punchline-Gloucester.com is working in partnership with Cheltenham Borough Council to raise money and awareness for the campaign.
Punchline is pulling together a list of sponsors of the award categories. So far, lots of generous businesses have come forward, but sponsors are still needed for:
• #OurTown - Understanding how child poverty affects Cheltenham and taking action to combat it.
• #GoingGreen - Working to improve the environment by making eco-friendly and sustainable changes and encouraging others to do the same.
• #EarlyYears - Supporting children aged 0-5yrs to develop and grow in a healthy and happy environment.
• #YoungAdults - Supporting young people to make a successful transition into adulthood, by equipping them with the relevant skills and knowledge to make positive life choices.
Cheltenham-based computer infrastructure and networking specialist, Infrastrar, is the headline sponsor for the second year.
Category sponsors are:
• Creed Foodservice - #GoodMentalHealth - Helping children, young people and families to improve their mental health.
• Infrastar - #BusinessForChange - Celebrating local businesses that support children and young people to thrive.
• Brickhampton Court Golf Complex - #PhysicallyActive - Encouraging children, young people and families across the town to get moving.
• Incito McDonald's franchise - #FunandFulfilment - Helping children and young people to find their strengths and passions.
• Renishaw - #InclusionWorks - Unlocking the potential of all our children and young people.
• Randall & Payne - #FutureLeaders - Giving children and young people the opportunity to have their voices heard and to become leaders.
• Hartpury College - #InspiringLearning - Supporting children and young people to develop a love of learning beyond the classroom.
• Punchline-Gloucester.com - #StrongRelationships - Understanding the importance of good relationships to build happy and resilient individuals.
Mark Owen, editor of Punchline-Gloucester.com, said: "We are really proud to be associated with No Child Left Behind and to support it every year. It's my favourite award ceremony of the year. Seeing the wonderful children's faces when they go up on stage to collect their awards is inspiring for us.
"Thank you to all the sponsors for coming on board and making this event happen."
If you would like to sponsor one of the four remaining award categories, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.