Listening to Business event tomorrow
By Sarah Wood | 17th November 2022
GFirst LEP, Business West and Cotswold District Council are holding a free Listening to Business online event this week.
The event takes place on Friday (November 18) 9am-12pm.
At a time of unprecedented challenge, Listening to Business aims to give businesses the chance to voice their key concerns and questions in a friendly and informative environment. The event is open to all SMEs.
A panel of politicians, business leaders and experts will be on hand to give advice on current issues being faced by companies.
Chairing the event will be Ian Mean, Business West Gloucestershire and vice chair of GFirstLEP.
The panel includes:
• Ruth Dooley, chair of GFirst LEP
• Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, Cotswolds MP
• Cllr Tony Dale, Cotswold District Council's cabinet member for the economy
• Sarah Danson, director of strategic growth, GFirstLEP
• Jim Grant, principal of Cirencester College
• Alex Holden, branch manager of recruitment consultants QPR Solutions
• John Waring, head of consultancy of St James's Place in Cirencester
• Qing Lin, CEO of Join in China
In addition, Ian Woodward-Court will share the success story of Watermoor Point in Cirencester, which is now a buzzing flexible employment site for start-ups and SMEs in the Cotswolds.
Cllr Tony Dale from Cotswold District Council said: "This event gives us the opportunity for companies to understand that Cotswold District Council is very keen to support business.
"We are here to both help the smaller and bigger organisations plan their futures with some degree of certainty."
If you have any questions for the panel, you can submit these with your booking, prior to the event.
Book your place here.
Copyright 2023 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.