During the economy crisis two local businessmen from Cirencester had a little chat:
- Do you pay for your employees?
- Nope, haven't paid them for months.
- But they still come to work, don't they?
- Yes, they do.
- Mine come too. We should try charging them for coming.
After a month they meet again:
- So, did anything change after you charged your employees for coming to work? Are they still coming?
- Yes, but they are trying to save money!!
- They come on Monday and don't leave until Friday!
Image credit: Pixabay
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.