App of the week: Trello
By Matt Hall
Teamwork is sometimes tough to get right. This week's app of the week, Trello, helps to visualise projects and goals for efficient and effective collaboration.
Trello gives you a complete overview of all your projects, from anywhere in the world, whether they are business or home related.
Whether it's managing a large number of employees and keeping them on track, planning personal targets, or just making a personal to-do list, Trello is the go-to app staying on top and keeping organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun." LIFEHACKER
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite colleagues, friends and family to edit, view and review
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on Trello cards
• Assign and rank tasks to yourself and co-workers
• Upload photos and videos as well as attach important files
• Display cards in a calendar view to ensure you are aware of what to do, when
• Work offline anywhere in the world and boards will sync automatically when reconnected to the internet
Copyright 2019 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.