App of the week: Asana
A sure-fire way to improve organisation in your business, Asana offers synced to-do lists, notes, and files, allowing you and your colleagues to collaborate and communicate efficiently. Available for both Apple and Android, Asana is totally free to download, and can be used on your phone or PC.
Dubbed "one of the best collaboration and productivity apps for teams" by PC Mag, some of Asana's most useful features include:
• Creating projects to hold all of your related tasks in one place
• Team communication across projects, including commenting on ongoing tasks
• Can be used offline, and will automatically update once you're back online
• Google Drive and Dropbox file integration
• Complete syncing of its mobile and web applications
• Free usage with up to 15 team members
The online application can be accessed at www.asana.com
Copyright 2020 Moose Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any content is strictly forbidden without prior permission.